- Are you a Teacher/Student/Education Workers/or anyone with a tip or experience to share?
- Are you interested in helping thousands of others to improve their education?
- Are you interested to share your point of view on various issues of education in Malaysia?
- Are you inspired by reading post on this WEB?
- Are you willing to share anything about education?
What are We Looking for?
- We accept helpful major examination tips (any subject), informative preparation guides for PMR, SPM, STPM
- We are looking for insightful tips, extraordinary experiences and outspoken opinions on everything and anything related to Malaysian education
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blog or website. Malaysia Students Blog is read by many email subscribers and 2000+ readers daily – we can introduce them to you.
- Submissions need to be original content that has not been (and will not be) published elsewhere online
- Any related article
If you already have a good article in hand, then send it in!
But first, ensure that they are in the following format:
- The piece must be written in Malay or English and in a properly formatted document (we prefer .docx)
- State the source(s) of the image(s) in your submission.
- Before submitting, zip the submission with any accompanying images – and other relevant materials.
We will check and publish your article as soon as possible...